Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dancing With Bear: A Love Story

The love of my life passed away December 18, 2011. My life will never be the same without him. I loved him with my whole heart, hook, line, & sinker, head over heels, madly, passionately in love with this man since I met him when I was 28 years old.

To honor his memory and for the future generations of our family, I have written a memoir about my life with Bear. He was wonderful, funny, and a great dancer. He never needed music to dance with me because he sang to me while we danced. And it could be anywhere at any time. He was truly one of a kind and I miss him so much the ache in my heart feels as if it will break into so many pieces they will never be put together again and make a whole heart.

Bear went home to be with the Lord. I know one day I will be with him again, but as much as I look forward to being in Heaven with my Lord and my husband, I wanted him to spend the rest of my life here with me. Without him on earth, it feels like a cold, empty space and I've cried so many tears, I'm surprised I have any left.

I am in the process of getting final edits done, getting the cover put together and plan to have Dancing With Bear: A Love Story available the first week of June. The 22nd would have been our 23rd anniversary, so I am hoping to have the book out in time to commemorate out anniversary.

I hope you will join me.

Lady Bear

1 comment:

  1. My name is Isabella. I saw your post on book blogs and I was wondering if you were still looking for reviewers. I don't usually review memoirs, I will probably change that. I would love to review your book. My blog is http://bookgardenreviews.blogspot.com/
    If you are interested my email is bookgardenreview@live.com
    Best Wishes,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete